NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Just came across this new report from today - Now I wonder where...

1. 2,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Just came across this new report from today - Now I wonder where they can store their PASS

Federal funding earmarked for Victoria's East West Link is being unlocked by the Turnbull government.
    The $1.5 billion will partly go towards widening the Monash Freeway, which Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull hopes will be jointly funded by the state government.
    Mr Turnbull has written to Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews nominating a list of alternative projects that could be funded with money allocated for the dumped East West Link.
    Improving freight rail lines in rural Victoria and upgrading the M80 Western and Metropolitan ring roads are on the list with $10 million set aside for planning and development on the Melbourne Metro.
    Mr Turnbull, an avid supporter of public transport, predicts more dollars will flow down the track.
    'I have no doubt we will support the Melbourne Metro substantially in the future but we've got to do the homework right,' he told Triple M radio.
    'I'm very excited by the Melbourne Metro project.'
    Mr Turnbull is in Melbourne to make the announcement on Friday.
    - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...t-west-link-funds_080416#sthash.5C5rchwk.dpuf
    - Now I wonder where they can store their PAS
    Last edited by dante: 08/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.