PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

if I dump 100k shares on Monday to raise cash to pay for a new...

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    if I dump 100k shares on Monday to raise cash to pay for a new car, which I have been advised in ready soon, you can attribute that to no timeframe trader, (myself desiring to be skilled with experience and maximising profits in all time frames as is the way of fractals of holons within holons of peak performance) and not cause negative sentiment against others who have more eggs in one basket. What about short term, medium term and long term traders, surely they would have greater effect on price action, as their holdings should be greater.

You have absolutely no proof at all that day traders are causing price falls, yet never accusse them for buying to make price rise, or do they only sell and never buy. So your post "it was just our Day Traders in a Panic, stampeding to protect their minimal holding" is against the codes of conduct.

Do you know the percentage of HC subscribers who are daytraders, as reading the thread seems most are investors in sharing knowledge for the benefit of all timeframe traders. As usual its only the minorities who cause angst gainst against others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.