PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

After a much closer look at RBW I can only wonder how the LSE...

1. 3,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902

After a much closer look at RBW I can only wonder how the LSE can allow them to make the statement that they have the "World's richest deposit of Rare Earth" !!. Beware the geologist who would discreetly sample a vein to produce a specimen of almost pure REE, not hard, all you have to do is hand pick the Monazite, Xenotime and Bastinite crystals and putt them into a bag. Strictly not illegal but JORC states that your sampling method must be reflected in you mining method, and slave labour is long gone.

However there is a huge difference between hand picking vein material and bulk mining. A good example would be the Telfer mine in WA, where there are narrow < 5cm veins grading well over 900 g/t, but nobody even bothers to map these because it is far more profitable to bulk mine the ore at 0.4g/t. Actually reminds me of the old trick of drilling down and/or along strike/dip, and is a good reason why we now have the JORC Competent persons requirement.

MSA's Competent Person's Report which is available thru Rainbow's own web site makes for some very interesting reading (I highly recommend it). An Analyst who knows anything about mining should be able to see that there can be absolutely no comparison made between Longonjo and Gakara. But then again how many Analysts have actually worked in the mining industry for 10-20 years and really understand the lingo of a CP report ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.