PMT 3.51% 55.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Respectfully disagree the listing was a disaster. Quite the...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Respectfully disagree the listing was a disaster. Quite the opposite. Treat it as a barometer. The listing is hot and occurs when sentiment is terribly low for all lithium stocks. All my other stocks are down at ridiculous levels. Great buying in my opinion.
    I’ve listened to mining CEOs in this business for over 7 years and Mr Way is the real deal. There’s a mountain of work derisking this mountain of Spodumene and if you have read between the lines that work is fast tracking. Throw in the mentorship of Special K and you have the dream team.
    I’m kicking myself to this day for not backing Ken in the early days. I did buy the resource back then but didn’t feel comfortable with the management so backed other eventual winners harder. A mistake I won’t make again.
    Management is everything in this business.
    I believe.
    Very happy with my purchase here and I want to go harder. In my opinion these CDI will be golden tickets. The Down rampers are playing their game which is a shame. The fact they are here demonstrates it’s game on. Pity because apart from the chosen ones we are all a little underwater. That could change very rapidly with sentiment change. It won’t matter in a year or so if you bought for 90 c or $2. 100s of % have a way of doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.5¢ 57.5¢ 54.0¢ $2.690M 4.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 47716 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 22164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.