GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

PMGOLD - Perth Mint Call Warrants Tradeable on the ASX, page-3

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Good evening jogo,

I would rather have my money in a company ran by a director who's sole purpose is to reward holders with exploration results and transitioning into a gold producer,

My entry and exits fees are completely zero cost when capital growth and dividends are taken into account,

Brokerage cost is zero cost when one could potentialy make 10 times their money and get paid while waiting,

In my opinion,

Oh, and if a director stuffs up, well here in Australia someone will start a class action to get their money back,,,

I've been around long enough to have seen a few class actions, Babcock and brown was one I was in, lost a bit of money, but in the meantime the lawyer wanted half my money that would have been returned,

I said, go get stuffed, your not getting any of my money for shuffling some paper work, so i walked away and made 5 times my money back on another dog stock, i win, he lose, see how greed doesnt pay,

Like the song says,dont pay the ferryman, until he gets you to the other side,,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.