PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

pmh is cheap compare with its peers, page-12

1. 342 Posts.
    I know Mike Clifford has been in the US for a few weeks sorting things out re the Ann Mason position so maybe worth asking for an update. They have drilling going on all over the place in both the US and in South Australia. My observation is that the issue is WHERE do they start making the money, with the question of WHEN being a close second. The potential resource is huge and my second guess is that they are looking for the hot spots that will bring in the doss quicker than developing the whole thing. The other thing to watch is GIR (parent company) and its deal announced today with AMCI re RHI and the issue of GIR shares to AMCI for the purposes of capital raising. If they can find a big capital partner for GIR and RHI, then they can do it for PMH - they are all the same people pretty much. Patience is a virtue and I am going to buy some more (patience that is) so that I don't run out. However, I don't think PMH is going to sit on Ann Mason for ever - better to make something out of it in our lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.