PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Stix et al...Many of us in the same boat I think - I'm...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi Stix et al...

Many of us in the same boat I think - I'm holding for 18 months or so - although averaged a tad lower and have topped up at current prices.

I had some email contact with co/. in last weeks. I trust no issue with sharing. Everything very consistent with the strategy communicated to date and well in line with my own expectations.

Results:
    Seems we can anticipate an update on AM presumably prior to the Qly. As we know numerous results are pending including holes 5 and 7, and a number of shorter holes from Netley, Ludwig and Blue Hills. Holes 8 and 9 require more detailed logging but are underway as I understand.

PFS:
    So the new resource estimate and further refinements to the PFS will obviously be contingent upon the finalisation of the current drilling programme - later this year.

My thoughts:
    We have to remember that there have been further acquisitions and extensions since the Oct 2006 estimates, it seems pretty clear to me from the results to date as well as the release of some of the results from these extensions, that we will have a confirmed resource exceeding the Oct 2006 estimates - most likely this year.

There are key decision points for PMH along the way and I am very confident from all that has been reported that things are moving forward strategically. The nature of the way the drilling programme has evolved indicates to me that management is very much focussed upon collecting sufficient evidence of where they can maximise impact of future activities and unlock the greatest potential of the Ann Mason resource.

I am pleased that the options conversion is now almost out of the way and think this should bring us some uninhibited upside as the multiple results for AM (not to mention any of the other interests) continue to come through in the coming months...

Have to say, I like the strategic relationship GIR has just entered into with AMCI, and hope that this also opens some doors for PMH - time will tell I guess.

Cheers and heck guys... keep posting... :) Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.