PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Ian,Ya forgot about that ANZ Nom holding on the Major...

1. 810 Posts.
    Ian,

Ya forgot about that ANZ Nom holding on the Major Shareholders list! No 3 with just under 5m. So we could see a tad more selling then. But I don't harbour the concern re a cheap takeover and to be honest, when I saw the GIR deal with AMCI last week, I felt increased confidence that management are working in maximising impact for shareholders, this is their style.

What I particularly like is that 49% of co/- presently held by substantial holders. Thought struck me last night, with GIR all cashed up from the AMCI and RHI deal, we can only hope that they will be positioned to pick up these little crumbs - certainly with the JV interests with PMH, would be in their interests? Yesterdays trading definately looked like someone was poised to pick them up.

Half a percent huh... at this rate half expecting to see your name on that list, especially if current holders use this as an opportunity to increase holdings - after all, don't see that the exposure is a massive risk with the resuts we have seen coming through on Ann Mason alone! Good for you! Cheers, DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.