PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

pmh is cheap compare with its peers, page-17

1. 342 Posts.
    Time to pick up some more I think. Still 18c but not much for sale. Very tightly held but no market interest. I don't understand. All of the announcement today was on track - business as planned - going forward - good copper comfirmed at low grades with some really sweet hot spots of high concentrations, all as predicted. No market reaction. They are now well down the track of confirming this resource, which is looking to be huge. It was 44c not a few months ago, before the drilling results, and copper is now nearly $4 a pound, despite the market turmoil. I know that money is hard to come by at the moment and some stocks get forgotten in the rush to recoup losses and sell down to cash, BUT, some are real value and PMH would seem to be one of these - I hope so, I have been holding a good parcel for a while now and have followed their progress since well prior to the current opportunities. I don't know what it taks to get Australians to see the potential that is on their doorstep but clearly it is more that drilling results. Next step is to confirm all the resource then decide how to mine and when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.