PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Danube, I care - heaps! :) Haven't posted here on HC b4, just...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi Danube, I care - heaps! :)

Haven't posted here on HC b4, just loiter in the sidelines. Have held PMH though for about 18 months. I don't trade it, just continue to add to my holding as the opportunities arise - in fact I think I see one looming right now!

I think you are right about PMH trading at 20% of value and I am constantly amazed, especially as we are getting hole by hole confirmation of the AM resource now - and indeed if my calc's are correct indications that the confirmed resource will exceed what was inferred in Oct 06.

Not exactly sure now what PMH will actually 'do' with it once the resource is confirmed, guess that is the $26billion question...

I just have a sense from the way PMH go solidly about their business and the current strategy of releasing the AM resource confirmations hole by hole, is that the company wants to keep a low profile, steer clear of speculation, and has likely got its head down working on various options to see the resource realised...

I also find it interesting that our market does not seem to respond to Ann Mason in the same way it responds to other PMH assets such as Blue Rose - it often makes me wonder which ones PMH holders hold for - whichever way I sense that the company is using the same strategy for both and that in the end, whatever they determine to do, they will act in a way which maximises value for loyal shareholders - they seem to have an interesting network around them.

Cheers, and here's to more discussion on this thread!

Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.