PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

DanubeAre you saying that you think a sale of the AM asset is...

1. 342 Posts.
    Danube
    Are you saying that you think a sale of the AM asset is likely? Seems to me that it might be since there are only three options, one is to sell - plenty of Chinese interest in the arena generally but would this maximise benefits for shareholders? Depends what it is worth potentially and we think it will be alot but don't quite know until the full results are out in the next few months. The second is to JV with someone that has the cash. I wouldn't think this would be the right way to go unless the JV partner wanted to fast track - if they want to sit on it, it doesn't do anyone any good. The third is to raise the cash and mine themselves - they would need that sweet spot (high grade) to come off for this. Although the ground may shift dramatically depending on the results, my guess is that a sale would be foremost in order to concentrate on the Blue Rose asset, bearing in mind what Donna said about Blue Rose making the SP jump - I noticed that too.
    Interested in your view given that we agree that the SP way under reflects the likely asset value.
    Cheers
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.