GWR 1.33% 7.6¢ gwr group limited

pmm lawyers wasting their time, page-12

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Nodoze,

I'm not sure of the exact reason why the PMM proxies were not allowed. But I do believe it was something to do with missing the wednesday deadline to submit them.

If this is the case, then any proxies recieved after the cut off date are declared invalid. This, as far as I am aware, is common business practices. Not some excuse that GWR came up with at the last moment to disallow the votes.

The onus is on Portmans to ensure they have all documents lodged on time and in order. The date wasn't kept secret. PMM was well aware of it's responsibilities under the laws involved, and when the proxies had to be in by.

I find it very surprisng that a company the size of Portmans, with it's self claimed reputation of getting the job done, could be so incompetent.

Here's a company, trying to convince the Share Holders of GWR, that we should hand over control of the board and the Wiluna west project. It's not a very big vote of confidence in their ability to run our company, when they can't even manage to deliver the proxies on time. If that's not bad enough, then they waste their own shareholders money, on a court case that will not change the outcome of the vote, regardless of the courts findings.

So we are left with two usumptions, either they are incompetent, which one wouldn't expect from a supposed Top class company as Portmans. Or, a deal has been done, and the proxies were deliberatly withheld, and the court case is a charade designed to give the shareholders the belief that it was just one big mistake and they're doing everything they can to rectify the problem.

These are just my thoughts on the matter, questions need to be asked.

Have a nice day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $19.44K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82117 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.