pmq

1. 28 Posts.
    I recently started looking at PMQ more closely when share throughput volume started to increased markedly and ending with the big one day transfer. Now we know, by way of company announcement, that Twin Oaks Investments has been the main buyer. For what purpose, we do not know as yet, but it is very interesting to note that since this buy up, PMQ has announced the shifting of the company registered address, which up until that time had been the same as MLM (Metallica). I also note that MLM and PMQ have the same Chairman, Mr David Barwick, which considering both these companies are in identical trading fields could be troubling for PMQ as the lessor capitalised company .

The second recent announcement was the Corporate Update & Strategy statement PMQ management has issued. Much longer than the usual updates and poses the question, what is this about other then management self congratulatory back slapping themselves?

Could it be that the new player has asked some awkward questions, as I would imagine they would not have invested a reasonable amount of their funds without researching the subject.

The present PMQ management has shown less than stella decision making capability for the shareholders and it would not be surprising with these latest turn of events, that we are not privy to as yet, that they may be being called to account for past actions.

Time will no doubt tell so I will stay tuned.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.