Hi Jazz I had a quick look at CK Graphic .... maybe, but it is a...

1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Hi Jazz

I had a quick look at CK Graphic .... maybe, but it is a very different proposition to PSY.

If anything it is SOC which is likely to do a PSY. Personally, I had researched PSY about 4 years ago and thought it interesting and had it on a watchlist .... but when it took off I was nowhere near the action and was completely dumbfounded at its rise.

SOC's prospects are still a big black box ... no-one knows for sure what is in the ground until it is drilled. But, if it ever lives up to the early speculation, the Mt Adrah area is exactly the sort of place a new major gold deposit might be found.

This current SP is due solely to the actions of one aggressive seller ..... a seller which has no interest whatsoever in the company and only wants to turn a quick profit on lending money. SOC has not so far lived up to the hype .... if it had then Bergen would be profiting the other way and selling into a rising price. Mistakes made by SOC have driven away public interest .... but I remain a believer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $25.30K 252.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 6710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.