PM's Clayton's apology to Holgate, page-53

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Very well put. Howard started the decline and I thought it had ended with Abbott but boy was I wrong, Morrison has by far been the most disingenuous P.M. in living memory.

We really need decent leadership and I mean decent in the full sense of the word, I think Australia has had its enough of disingenuous Politicians thinking they can get away with playing the system at our expense, disrespecting our Parliament and us.
    I'm a bit old fashioned because I reckon you should always bring enough to the table to justify your place at it. All Morrison brings to the table are negatives. The man is clearly unfit to be P.M. the only thing he excels at is giving himself and his useless ministers another chance. The man has no idea of the damage he is doing to OUR Parliamentary system by behaving in such an untrustworthy fashion in not upholding decent standards.

I've never posted on the Humour Forum I won't start now but it did seem like had a very bad joked on us all when Julie Bishop was not supported by the Party in her bid to be P.M. especially now that we've seen Morrison's continuous appalling abuse of process to keep his Freak Show of a Government in power.

Luckily I have work to do now.

More power to you Scott th Ratbag

Searcher2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.