pm's mile-high meltdown, page-149

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Pittayia, you seem to know what sort of behavior was involved. Go on tell us what you know and noone else does.
    You tell me if I complain that the food on your plane stinks what you would do as the pilot. So call the police and I would tell them exactly what I conveyed on the plane "the food stinks its rotten not good enough. Useless airline, no service, took my money under false pretences. If I suffer food poisining I will sue.

I note you used the word "supposedly" in respect to the PM so you dont actually know what took place so why sprout this extreme stuff. Its almost like you are claiming it was a drunken hoon or someone going to commit violence. Its just politicking unless you are aware of the full circumstances. By the way if I complained, while I would convey it to the flight attendant in no uncertain terms I would add its not their fault its the useless airlines fault. And you as the pilot would focus on your piloting and not jeopardise the safety of passengers by becoming involved in a minor service complaint.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.