PMT 0.88% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

I also averaged on the way down and quite heavily, not wanting...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I also averaged on the way down and quite heavily, not wanting to acknowledge the falling knife phenomenon. After this week's performance I am now sitting on a six figure paper loss, placing this stock on my worst investments spreadsheet. I wish that tomorrow would be a public holiday, but the ASX will open at 10am as usual and if the trend is your friend, I have a feeling that 4pm will cement another fall. Yes, a lot of lithium spodumene having been discovered and talk about the region possibly becoming a battery manufacturing hub by 2028. A lot more ground to cover for this stock towards negative territory by then and no use for me personally if it suddenly recovers at around the half dollar mark by an astonishing 10%. I paid just under A$2 for this stock. Gerardo Del Real https://www.youtube.com/@ResourceStockDigesta a US based stock analyst has repeatedly stated that he would not sell PMTE under CA$40 and that this price could be achieved in the very near term, expressing some imminent takeover phantasies. At around CA$8 right now, he is a long way away from his target as well. All being sad, if I could have my time again and with hindsight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $2.302M 4.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 102219 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 2250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.