PMT 0.00% 45.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

PMT Megathread, page-1519

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3949
    @dc1234 I'm interested in your more general take on the Li market as you obviously do a bit of research, and also maybe use some technicals as entry and exit points and judging by your research you are reasonably confident of the developing Li story in the long-term (short term manipulation and erratic price moves aside).

I am just wondering for the contrarian or counter-cyclic investors out there who have seen Lithium prices and valuations of Lithium producers, developers, and explorers tumble over the last few months, if re-entry in the Canadian explorers and developers might be a reasonable call, given that it looks like inflationary pressures inside WA and Argentina are still quite "sticky", and if you don't want to deploy funds in any African explorers or developers for sovereign risk reasons (e.g. dramas in the DRC, Mali, Tanzania and Zimbabwe), that really only leaves Canada and maybe Chile as the jurisdictions that might get cost inflation under control and also be acceptable jurisdictions.

I'm starting to think the same way with gold as well - in that, the best geology and least sovereign risk has got the "baked-in" inflation problem (WA), and with some West African jurisdictions being a bit dodgy but will probably not suffer the same inflationary forces, the difference is that the gold price hasn't been trashed so investor sentiment hasn' t gone through the euphoria and now panic and maybe capitulation stages as Li may be in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $283.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.0¢ $261.0K 566.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3025 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 12400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.