PMT 10.8% 56.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

So now all that is out of the way, what is everyone’s realistic...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So now all that is out of the way, what is everyone’s realistic and educated point of view.

Brokers have suggested it’s a tier 1 asset, so I’m interested to see whether PMT could be a MA target or will go it alone?

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

The market will return back in favour of lithium again. It’s not the first time this market has had a re rate and it won’t be the last.

This is my opinion and it is based on the fact that the quality of the asset are regarded very high in those in the know, and that lithium will come back in favour again and that it is already earmarked as North Americas Pilganoora (PLS) so when it does the value of the asset will increase.

PLS 10B company , which when I invested in them years ago had been small change while in development stage.
    I’m so glad I didn’t listen to all the noise back then, and sell my shares as it is was my first 10PLUS BAGGER.

Now it’s worth considering whether PMT are hearing the same noises.
    Similar noises I’m hearing?
    Just saying!

Investing is hard, however it seems these days we have to put up with idiots who make it even harder.

Invest in the asset is always greater then investing in market sentiment is my experience. And don’t listen to idiots is the number 1 investment rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.