PMT 1.82% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

These threads crack me up now, having sold out of all lithium in...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    These threads crack me up now, having sold out of all lithium in January.

WR1 holders come in here to snipe at PMT yet have their own poorly-managed project in basket case Canada, Guys, you're not getting anywhere either. Maybe you can organise a PMT/WR1 support group when these lemons go under.

PMT holders, what were you thinking. This was $2 once and an insane market cap valuation for something that won't produce until well into the 30s. The rich boys made their money a long time ago tricking you all into thinking lithium is the hottest commodity on Earth. Boy were you all played along with all the other lithium investors. Think back to the pumps, all the things you read over the past three years in places like Twitter and HotCopper. What a load of poo. If you can't see that the very people you call the BEOT weren't the same people spruiking the stocks under some stupid Twitter or HotCopper name, you really haven't learnt anything.

I truly do feel sorry for those that have hung on and are underwater. You didn't deserve this. Be careful reading about 'bottom drawers' and other pump speak. See you at the sodium battery pump in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.010(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 55.0¢ $8.704M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 30363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.