BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

Depends on who's asking.. i am positive the underwriters would...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Depends on who's asking.. i am positive the underwriters would of loved us to fully drop our pants to 0.5 (20% more free shares!) or even lower.. heck why not take us to 0.1 to make a full meal out of Pacifico!

One thing for sure though, with all these new cheap shares.. that's a whole ton to dump into any kind of SP.. history repeats.. maybe its not the PMY stigma, maybe its a penny stock trapped in the capital raising loop with more dilutionary events preceding the next as new equity is followed by those easy $$$ placments being dump back on market! Round 5 here i come! Maybe we can actually gain a pip for the next round of VWAP price slap!

Is it just me or has equity to the ASX dried up...? I can understand if people are looking for new platforms to invest.. the ASX is the most unregulated sector in Australia. Take hospitality for example.. the slightest indiscretion and the fair trade ombudsman is all over it.. ASX is rampant with manipulation, insider trading, failing to disclose information, leaky information prior to announcements.. bots trading $0 trades all day!..

PS: sorry if my post wasn't a decent response to yours.. yours was well ambiguous at best! But sounds like you got stranded like the rest of us, welcome Mr Bagholder!
    Last edited by 1for1: 03/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.