BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

The way I see things, post completion of CR and the transaction...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    The way I see things, post completion of CR and the transaction completion, the MC will be $10M and with $3.5M in the bank? They will have a near term production asset in Oz already de-rerisked with minin and environment approvals in place and a positive pre-feasibility study done in 2012 - the exchange rate has swung HUGELY in its favour and if it goes the way its looking and PMY convert the resource into reserves, then thats the icing on the cake?
    I'm seeing huge potential upside (or I wouldnt have bought in of course) and I'm stoked to see holders given the opportunity to top up (even though it seems a lot took the opportunity to trade it instead) with bonus options right at this pinnacle time.
    Might be time to crystalize some of the older assets, although I hope they keep Violin for now, that looks like another company making project too...
    It all seems like a no brainer to me, yet as 1for1 says, the market is sleeping on it - is there something I'm missing? Hopefully we see a big finish to the year on this one - with all the shell stocks going crazy recently, it would only make sense that one like PMY with actual assets and projects has a tidy run of its own too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.