BML 5.81% 8.1¢ boab metals limited

PMY - Charts, page-191

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or trying to talk the stock down to purchase more for you or the firm you represent.. yesterdays post i thought you were taking the piss out of me (sarcastically) going over the talking points i mentioned and why it may be the case.

After the massive run from .006 its hard to still make the case the stock is under the radar and the more systematic drilling will be simply cash burn and in vein.

Very hard to argue we are overvalued here at a lowly 20M mc.. and shares on issue are irrelevant as Market Cap is the key metric to decide if a stock is fairly valued..

Can only laugh and assume your sentiment and methodology here... and im assuming its different to what you state as your sentiment.

I always wonder if day traders and hedge fund workers have success (or it it is worthwhile) to use hot-copper in an attempt to manipulate sentiment.. i tend to think it is a waste of time but i suppose the more fickle in the crowd and short term investors may be swayed by such posts coming from supposedly more astute investors minds (who are here out of the kindness of their heart!)

Very happy with the SP and progression.. the words in these releases are making this project seem like a sure thing.. thus in turn increases my confidence in this project. And the almost certainty of an off-take is sweet music to my ears.
    Last edited by 1for1: 24/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $70.80K 876.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 58270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.