BML 8.57% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

PMY - SILVER INVESTORS DREAM at start of BULL RUN, page-400

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    That is my take on it, but this feels like a political setup by the Republican's to allow him to be seen to be taking charge when Congress can't. That is baulk at the Democrats position disingenously, so POTUS can white horse a solution previously circulated.

That raises an interesting question regarding what the democrats will do next - push back (legal challenge) or allow it to slip through given the dire need. Doing the latter unfortunately would set up a dangerous unconstitutional precedent, which is the recent sentiment from the current administration. Doing the former is politically dangeous for the Dems obvious reasons. So they may be pushed into accepting the Republican congressional compromise - wash up is Trump wins both ways. Sharp political tactics and in particular for someone who desparately needs a win.

Obviously the above is strictly off topic, but I think it helps to muse the macro geopolitical landscape and how they filters into market confidence and asscoated risks. Part of the reason why PMs are getting a bid, other than chasing safety.

Last edited by HCuser3: 09/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.009(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $41.73K 424.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18560 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 63500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.