BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

I wouldn’t want me as a director, I am a 35yo crane operator...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I wouldn’t want me as a director, I am a 35yo crane operator working in the mining industry who likes to diversify assets and invest on the stock market... what would I know about running an asx listed company (nothing).... but what I do know is investing in people who have the ability to be great at what they do retrospectively of the role they play, is what makes or brakes companies. From what I can see in PMY is we have an outstanding team running the show, from the onset they have been searching for a project that will turn the company from an explorer into a miner, we have a rather nice list of tenements in the lower draw ( but you wouldn’t know that ) the 51% owned JV with sand fire in the Northern Territory is what triggered my attention years ago. Yet as it turned out it wasn’t to be and our team at Pmy realigned there heading and started exploring there options ( cobalt in south Australia ) nope, put it in the draw for later. Then we found the sorry hills project and by gosh look at where we are today... we have a LEAD mine that just happens to be rich in silver credits and to add the cherry we have eight mile creek to boot.
    sorry for rambling on I got excited and it wasn’t over silver, but hey it’s a bonus play

who are you?

And why have you appeared in such a manner as to create unrest in a chat forum. Maybe if you would like to find out more about certain contributors backgrounds and there agendas don’t go about it in such a fashion that vilifies yourself. If you haven’t noticed the people you are conspiring against
    good luck to you with your investments, as always stated by verily1 and Goldbear77 (dyor) Do Your Own Research

oh And “pull ya head in”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.