BML 2.22% 8.8¢ boab metals limited

Hey CV. after logging in just before midnight, I saw what...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey CV. after logging in just before midnight, I saw what appeared to habe been a war of words. After reading backwards through posts I arrived at this challenging quote by CF regarding personal details of V 1 and GB. A lunchtime post which obviously eas setting up a line of questioning and personal attacks.In fairness CF whilst You may have thought to have discovered a group of 'moles' and want to alert Us all, might I say that mosy of Us are big enough to take Our chances? It seems that for half a day , these fellow forum posters have been accused inside a social media forum from which there is little escape. I read both their posts and Yours with equal discernment of technical analysis, claimed experience and personal opinion. The confirmation bias which abounds on this and other codes is always a highlight. I am sure many would agree? It is easy to be up when You are up. Had V1's supposed secret plan to undermine stocks snf promote thePMY show then I would have parted with ARD ages ago. The point is I did not and do not need an ' expose ' to keep Me informed by anyone. Simple choice of reply will show anyones different and sometimes opposing views. In closing after seeing the language which many here have reverted to, I am somewhat demoralised that this faceless platform has stooped this low. In support of both GB and V1, I would observe along with others I imagine, say they gave ample opportunity for You to settle. Others saw them being attacked and jumped in. Even if You are correct, please allow Us to exercise Our own opinions. I would never leave a note of gratitude im aforum such as this no matter how much money saved or made when playground namecalling is the base of Our discussion. Following on from this I will say that a week ago I called the Managing Director of Pacifco Minerals. He was busy but called back as promised by the receptionist. I had explained to Her that a technical error existed in a report and not to bother Simon Noon withot now that She was aware. Simon called and was both amicable and gracious in understanding the error and tooktime to enquire as to My knowledge of mining. I say this because if We only see this company as a three letter entity and its purpose is to multilply Our investment far beyond Our own dreamed of earning capacity then it is time perhaps to read the offerings of others here in the light of opportunity. A chance to educate Ourselves financially and look past the up / down rampers. Is that what they say ? Perhaps Yunisa will come under that umbrella now ? sincerely All the best to everyone here and to You CentFury , thankYou for the opportunity to speak up . kind regards Stephen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $10.76K 122.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60554 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 94301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.