PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

pna chart info please., page-40

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    stef, that's a little out of order, how can you say that when you haven't even looked to back yourself up? I think you'll be a little surprised if you had a look at the charts I did.

I never as you say "predicted", I only gave an idea where I thought the share price could go if certain things were to happen. Luckily for us all they didn't. I even traded the last swing from 36c to 42.5c. But a few of the people here took it out of context, assumed I was saying more than I actually was and misconstrued a lot of my posts to suit what they wanted to think I was saying.
    You may be getting me confused with that other guy who unfortunately had a similar nick to me, but by no means did I ever say 'this' or 'that' was ever going to happen.

Anyway, I didn't post here to start any fights or anything, quite the opposite in fact. It's almost impossible to defend yourself against the herd of a forum, maybe a case of 'if you can't beat em...'. It's unfortunate that having an opposing opinion can't be taken constructively sometimes.
    Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.