PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

re: title: open briefing®. pan australian. md expl Hi FolksI...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: title: open briefing®. pan australian. md expl Hi Folks

I think PNA 'supporters' would be reasonably pleased medium to longer term with that interview with Gary Stafford.

The company very clearly has some big goals ahead. Having just entered the ASX 300 it is already setting its sights on becoming a fixture in the ASX 200 after they establish themselves as a gold producer and commit to the Phu Kham project.
    We are talking 2005 folks.

Some points that got my attention:

"... It is worth noting that although we're not currently focused on how large the system might be, our regional mapping,geochemicals work and geophysics indicate that the system is potentially much bigger than the one were currently drilling for the purposes of the feasibility study."

"...Huge interest expressed in the project by copper traders and smelters and participation by other mining companies."

"..There are a number of institutions, both domestic and offshore that have started investing in PNA now that we're in the ASX 300."

Of course the market is hardly impressed, after all its 22 cents.

Theres enough negative sentiment/caution to suggest PNA is treading water and heading into a wet season it is not ready for.

Ive given up on the expectation of when the gold pour might be. Guess its the old Pantene..it wont happen overnight but it will happen eh ;) ?

As always, time will tell.

Ample time to get set at or near these levels I would think.

PNA apart, there is certainly looking like a few bargains to me out there in Resource and particularly biotech land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.