PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

pna on bloomberg tv

1. SCD
    3,438 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

The transcipt to the Bloomberg interview - on the asx and pna website - is packed with information some of which the company has made available for the first time. The 11 points that I note are:

1. PNA remains on schedule to pour first gold by March

2. BFS projected A$14m in earnings in this FY at a US$375oz gold price but, this has risen to A$20m at todays gold price

3. A weakening US$ dollar has strengthened the project economics
    4. because, capital costs are based in US and the equity which was raised in August/September (2 tranches) was in A$ when the forex was 0.68-0.71 - A$ equity raising now buys approx 10% more US$ dollars
    5. because, operating costs are largely in US$ so as the US$ goes down so do the costs
    6. because, gold which is a currency rises in value as the US falls in value

7. Preliminary Study EBIT on the Phu Kham Copper Gold Project, which was based on Copper at $1.00lb and gold at US$375zo, DOUBLES at todays prices for copper and gold

8. PNA is generating more targets around Ban Xon, extending the mine life of the gold project, considering a future separate CIL plant at Ban Houayxai and commencing a redrilling programme of 20 drill holes at KTL

10. A number of companies have approached PNA on the basis of a possible takeover as it is trading at a big discount to the value of the assets

11. PNA remains 100% unhedged to the gold price and intends to retain upside to the gold price, going forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.