PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Deidre, the amazing thing I am feeling right now is calm. I have...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Deidre, the amazing thing I am feeling right now is calm. I have literally lost 76 thousand dollars in just 3 weeks and I have been on an emotional rollercoaster- but I gained comfort from Warren Buffet's words "buy when people are fearful and sell when they are greedy." I am no longer fearful. I have researched myself and been in PNA for more than 3 years and I am certain that..in the long term..my patience will be rewarded because it is a quality company with money in the ground. Fair enough the price of copper has plummeted but it will eventually head north.

I was warned by a pommie xstrata employee on a barge heading for Moreton Island in February that the price of copper was going to tank by the end of the year because of new projects coming on line..and she was right..but she also predicted within 2 years that it would return to the prices we witnessed 3mths ago...time will tell on that one.

I suppose my point to all is don't be fearful. Our money is in the ground just waiting to surface.

regards
    charch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.