PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

pna's share price situation

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think we can agree that we are now being systematically pulled down, and that part of this is bot activity, so it may be a predator on the move. We have also not done ourselves any favours to support the share price with corporate action. I agree there is plenty going on in terms of exploration and dvelopment, but this is not being read by the market as a factor that requires price appreciation, because it is in the face of general mkt sentiment that we may have seen a peak metal index, and that the next move is likely to be sideways to down, until demand picks up out of Europe and US....which may be years away. The company to which we are most compared, Oz Minerals, dedicates 20% of production to a dividend, currently running at around 5.5%. If we honestly do not wish to see investors leave our company for high yield stocks, we have to give them a reason to stay, and the 1 for 4 consolidation didn't cut it in terms of delivering a share holder benefit. I'm getting steamed about this.(That being said, I just noticed that OZL have fallen from 18 bucks to 10.50 in the same time....so a dividend isn't the whole answer!) Who has ideas about this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.