MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

png deal, page-13

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Adder,

This contract, has always been "subject to government approval" however, what concerns me is:

1. The date of that release I found 5 OCT 10. Where as your post, like a lot of other confirmatory news stories, was more likely then not an example of cut and past journalism from the Metal storm announcement than an investigative piece.

2. 10% deposit is due within 90 days of the Aug 3 announcement from MST. This date is now fast approaching.

3. No conformation information has been forth coming.

4. HON Toni Aimo has been implicated in corrupt dealings before. (Not that I am suggesting MST has acted in any way inappropiately but this does impinge on the credability of HON Aimo.)

5. No word from MST. If there was any reason to doubt that the contract will be signed on time or even delayed there should have been a market sensative announcement.

Its not the end of the world if this is delayed as we are dealing with governments which don't always move quickly especially when spending money. We need to be informed of whats going on though.

I want this deal to go through, I want MST to succeed but Jeeze how bad could this look and be if MST over inflated what was possibly only a quote to enable a greater take up for the rights issue.

I so want to be wrong. Someone please email Lee and ask for clarification. Prove me paranoid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.