MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

png deal, page-28

1. 52 Posts.
    I believe my post is a fair account of several share holders sentiment with the information at hand.
    For one I believe that MST announcement that the PNG contract was signed, though seeing a document from the other halves side(country)stating that it wasn't so much as a contract but more of quote.
    Two I believe Moosey's post about Milkor and the e-mail he sent off and received a response.
    Three that Mst tech is one main part of the future weaponry in the military .
    Four that I've met Lee and directors and spoken to them at AGM's and agree that they and MST staff are doing their best in getting the company to were it should be.
    Five I'm of the opinion as yourself nuna that other contracts are not to far off, and my position in MST is of a reasonable size.
    Bashers will always be around and its up to all to weed out opinions and make their own conclusions on only the information at hand.

If MST Lee and directors called and urgent meeting, laying out everything in front and requested financial assistance to get MST past the post in production of products I would be one of the first to put my money where my mouth is. It won't be the first time as I've participated in the other rights issues.
    Therefore as a share holder I don't believe asking for answers to questions that update us all on were MST stands with products and contracts is not unreasonable or BS.
    I respect all peoples opinions as long as they respect others and Moosey don't believe anyone should be moderated for it as long as it's constructive and offers a different view point.
    Hopefully in the near future I will have the chance to meet with most at an AGM, upon MST success. Till then I would like to thank everyone's informative research and post on HC & SS.

PS went on to that yahoo board only recently for the first time, can now understand peoples frustration with bashers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.