IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

png government and landowner support, page-8

1. 168 Posts.
    It has been like that for a while.

yutok
    Friday 22nd October, 2010

Conspiracy act for Mt Kare gold project

I refer to the letter in the Post-Courier dated October 11, 2010 as “Pundari blasted”. As a legitimate landowner of Mt Kare, I am in support of the Minister who is calling for co-coperation because I am not aware of who are those landowners spear heading the warden hearing at Mt Kare.
    I, as Apa Youpe Mt Kare gold chairman, supported by seven tribes of Mt Kare which are Pakea, Laiyapi, Heli, Yolo, Koma, Kewai and Puiyoro am urging Mr Pundari to keep his stand and identify who are these greedy fox walking in and out of your doorstep and having secret deals with government authorities.
    We totally disagree on whether it be Mt Kare Development Corporation or Kare Puga Development Corporation (KPC) or Mt Kare Gold Resources Development or any other company who are interested in Kingsgate for the Mt Kare gold development. We do not allow the warden hearing to be conducted because principal landowners back at home do not agree on this arrangement.
    It is the voice of the chairman with his company, Apa Youpe Mt Kare Gold Deposits be heard by people and not the voice of these conned street consultants and landowners of Port Moresby.
    You are only conspiring to topple company’s (Apa Youpe Mt. Kare Gold Deposits) affair and future of Mt Kare people.
    I have every authority to make a deal with government authorities or developers for the Mt Kare gold development for my God given land.
    And I do not want any company; engaged from the streets of Port Moresby to operate in my land. Exploration after exploration for more than 20 years and had negative impacts on the environment, where there were no exploration/environmental reports and compensation payments. We do not want any more exploration now. We want alluvial mining and it is in the hands of Apa Youpe Mt Kare Gold Deposits Limited.
    Mt Kare has a long history and we do not want any more disputes in the future.
    Whoever, involves in the Mt Kare gold prospects whether you are from Laiagam, Kandep, Wabag, Wapenamanda, Kompiam, Tari or elsewhere who wants to manipulate the system must withdraw because that Mt Kare vicinity is not your land and you are only impeding the progress of Mt Kare gold development.
    It is a real embarrassment for these people because you are only misleading your developer Kingsgate/Union Pacific or any other developer you would engage.

ISAPA LAPE
    Chairman - APA YOUPE MT KARE GOLD DEPOSITS LIMITED

[Go to the top]   Copyright©2009, Post-Courier Online. Use of this site is governed by our  Legal notice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.