IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

PNG Mining Authority MRA Support to IDC, page-31

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! What is going on here ? Having an opinion is one thing but opinions should be backed up with a modicum of truth. What the hell has Rodan got to do with boosting Sandfire's copper-gold resource? All he was ,and is, is a mining contractor who happened to work on the Degrussa mine. Does anyone seriously think that his presence is going to have any impact on the Mt. Kare resource either? Maybe my tongue-in-cheek reference to him as an alchemist who can transmute base material to gold has been taken seriously by the two clowns ,aliases of nectar38 and Kiwibirdl, the adopted love children of SP and the Farley brothers. What a pair of numbskulls! They have even put numbers on UNPROVEN resources that , as yet , haven't been found! The mind boggles! What they appear to know about exploration is dangerous! Unfortunately ignorance, whether deliberate or unintentional, can cost money. These are unforgiving times , IMO HC should monitor the sort of nonsense propagated by the terrible twins because others are clearly swayed by them. I still can't fathom what their intentions are?BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.