IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

PNG Mining Authority MRA Support to IDC, page-44

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    " tobyjack/moneypenny/razorjack (i wonder why she needs to many fake hc member names and how many people are after her) really need to take a good hard look at yourselves. You definitely know who wrote it since you are all part of the same group"

kiwi - tobyjack is my user name on HC - I have ONE account here.

Moneypenny was my user name on another stock forum - I closed that account after distasteful/disgusting/demeaning and highly defamatory attacks were made towards me by 2 x IDC posters .

Who is "razorjack"? You think every "jack" around town has something to do with me? How smart are you.

I suggest you take your allegations to the Moderators of Hotcopper and if they have any issues with my membership they can tell me.

Your mate nectar38 on HC is Dirtminer on another forum - do you make the same allegations about him?

"I didnt write that article, but it obviously tickled a few people's interest. Also helped me smoke out a few from the closet You definitely know who wrote it since you are all part of the same group."

Didn't "tickle my interest" but you did accuse me of writing that article.

The writer of that article, if you had checked, clearly is ....

Contact Tommy Maliso YUNDIKA GOLD RESOURCE LIMITED
    (Mining / Exploration Company) Port Morseby, Porgera Papua New Guinea

Tommy Maliso appears to be (from a simple google search).....

Tommy maliso
    Supervisor at Barrick Gold CorporationPapua New GuineaMining & Metals

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tommy-maliso/3b/8aa/37a

See the pic of Tommy Maliso in the linkedin link? He looks like a MALE to me and a PNG local.

tobyjack is FEMALE and European (white, blonde blue, eyes)

The only "group" tobyjack belongs to is a member of Hotcopper - I'm don't know anyone else on HC personally, I don't talk/email anyone here. Are you clear about that?

I suggest you be very careful about any further defamatory comments you make in regards to myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.