IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

PNG Mining Authority MRA Support to IDC, page-75

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi tct, IMO! Rather more than a sorry state of affairs , no legal title and IDC is kaput.Even if legal title is resolved in IDC's favour they are buggered! No money. I've taken a degree of abuse from the true believers since I commented (a couple of years ago) that Mt. Kare was not Mt. Porgera. In fact based on the the exploration in IDC's EL it was unreasonable to carry the Porgera analogy to extremes but unfortunately IDC milked it for all it was worth.Still Steve P did all right out of it. IDC should have stuck to exploring their own EL in a systematic fashion without all that "Mt. Porgera nonsense" , that's all that was required; maybe there is a reasonable amount of gold at Mt. Kare , it could even be mined at a profit, who knows? Unfortunately the political environment now looks appalling. By all accounts Porgera mine was not user friendly towards the locals, no wonder Barrick want to do a runner, apparently they have made a bit of a mess. In this day and age the environment is a political football , couple that with a cargo cult mentality and you have a major problem! Surely IDC must be aware of the Barrick problem, it's not on the other side of the world. Don't they pay someone nearly $400,000/yr to solve these things? What a bunch of dills! BOLTA even to DM and his acolytes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.