CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

pnina feldman, page-21

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    sounda, i dont think asking questions is defamatory but im not sure whether a public chat forum is the appropriate place. shouldnt questions or concerns be raised in person, via a phone call, at an agm or through the appropriate authorities? what if there is a satisfactory explanation? by writing such things on a public forum, while admitting that you do not know all of the facts could be slanderous as mud often sticks even if there is a logical explanation. i think the company have to address your concerns now, hotcopper is the leading sharemarket internet chat forum with probably 10's of thousands of readers - all of our posts these days are just so public. i would expect & hope that there is a response from the company to clarify this matter.

what a soap opera this has all turned too. who would have expected all of this back when the original blockbuster announcement was made on 12/6/14. i guess the consolation is that if the story is legit & they are indeed sitting on a monster deposit it gives traders/investors a big opportunity that we never would have had otherwise...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.