PNM 6.25% 3.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Hey all,A heap of you in PNM were in AVQ, I know I was heavily...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hey all,

A heap of you in PNM were in AVQ, I know I was heavily invested in AVQ and what has happened to them?
    I find it amazing that AVQ can simply disappear disappear without a trace. Has anyone heard anything regarding any of the tenements that were held by AVQ that PNM now are applying for license for? There was supposed to be pending court cases but this has all dried up I think!!

How can an ASX listed company not have to provide any communication to its shareholders and the CEO and executive team disappear without a trace!? I invested money in a crypto project that has failed and the team behind it is refunding money and kept open communications and this is an apparently unregulated industry doing right by its investors! On the other hand you have a heavily regulated industry CEO and team run away and there are no ramifications for them or any restitution for its shareholders! This is completely unfair and they need to help accountable!Like many of you I have lost thousands in this stock and I refuse to just let it go! So I implore you to complete the misconduct form below and demand that the ASX take actions against this team that has run away with our hard earned money!!!

We can stop AVQ and have them be held accountable and try get restitution and allow PNM to work in SI unburdened by AVQ!!!

You can lodge a formal complaint on the link below, it'll only take a few minute to do..

https://www.asx.com.au/forms/customerFeedback.html#/reportmisconduct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $113.4K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 811404 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.