PNN 20.8% 14.5¢ power minerals limited

“peter pan just drops of the skies and dumps piles of captain...

1. 10,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    “peter pan just drops of the skies and dumps piles of captain cooks gold into the companies bank accounts ?”
    Lmao.
    Why is the potential to need a cr in January such a big deal. Seriously guys why is it an issue? Do u think a potential funding injection in jrv toon when we have 1.5 mil by September is news? Seriously. As melb13 states the issue for me is the lack of transparency in announcing the commencement of drilling and no update on delay in salar pular until a poster called. That is not professional. I expect an update tommorrow or I will write an email to management which I will also copy in to the asx for such unprofessional behaviour. Lol am joking . Chill. Companies announce drilling on the date or mention that they are commencing before - not unusual. Further when delays occur companies do not always acknowledge immediately unless it is cancelled or confirmed. So let’s wait for the update. C what they say about the the 2 projects - the only difficulty is management is not very transparent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.