PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

I was really pleased to see this statement in the January-March...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    I was really pleased to see this statement in the January-March 2022 Quarterly Activity Report:
    " Controlled Placement Agreement The Company advises that it has terminated its Controlled Placement Agreement (“CPA”) with AcuityCapital (ASX announcements, 1 February 2018, 30 January 2020, 23 December 2020 and 8 January 2021)with immediate effect in March 2022. There were no costs associated with terminating the CPA."

In my first post on PNN Post #: 52522433 I recommended PNN (then 32c) to a valued poster from the Vulcan forum. I had already started buying them (and later bought and still have heaps more) but I hadn't done a deep dive at that stage. However my initial DD threw up that Controlled Placement Agreement, which BTW had been put in place under the previous Board. I said back then:
    "...there's also one of those "Controlled Placement Agreements" in place with Acuity Capital. I dislike them although I haven't seen the key terms of this one. Companies that take them out like their flexibility but I am very sensitive about their potential to contribute to carefree capital management. This is a big "watch" for me - I wish they would relinquish it."

I raised the issue with the new team, who immediately struck me as being far more switched on and attentive to those sort of commercial issues than their predecessors. Well done to them for terminating that - on a no cost basis BTW. Tick.

That's another good sign that the recently appointed Directors (Stephen Ross, Mena Habib, David Turvey and James Moses) are doing the right thing by shareholders in the corporate sphere as well as out in the field - where we've got things well and truly moving despite recent challenges with supplies, personnel etc. and sometimes heavy-handed actions of authorities re that virus.

In the hands of this team, PNN continues to demonstrate its considerable potential. With the drill bits turning and our lithium assets continuing to show very high potential, no wonder some real belief is emerging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.