PNN 0.00% 12.0¢ power minerals limited

PNN General Discussion, page-441

1. 2,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    JB my view has not changed since I first invested in Pepinnini/Pnn the story actually just keeps getting better as we go.
    To transform a lifestyle company takes time and what Mena and the Board have done in the short 18mths is a credit.
    I believe the next 6-12mths will bear the fruits of there hard work.
    Without going into each individual project the latest Ultra acquisition confirms to me that we have leadership that has the business acumen and the entrepreneurial skill set to create serious shareholder value.
    I am of the view that we may never see production at anyone of our projects and for that fact I don't see myself being as invested for that time horizon. I think that Li explorer companies like Pnn that can sure up attractive and proved Brine resources will be in huge demand and Sold for many many multiples of there current value!!! PNN $40m MC
    Lastly the Li stocks I follow ie: SYA,ASN,WR1,LEL,AGY,PMT, to name a few are all trading at similar lower levels and way off there Highs so that re assures me its not Pnn its more segment wide.
    We just have to be a little patient.
    Our Day will come..
    Cheers TP
    P.S Dle works just fine with 200ppm and that's a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.