PNN 8.75% 8.7¢ power minerals limited

I must apologise to fellow SH's as I did top up at 10c today...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I must apologise to fellow SH's as I did top up at 10c today which was probably the catalyst for it to fall further. As my old Wall St. trader friend Confucius says "Never try pick bottom, end up smelly finger!"

However, an EV <$10M considering the projects is an okay risk/reward in my books. We do seem to be tracking SUM other stock and the general negativity in the Li sector. How low can this go?

Despite the (alleged) in-house nepotism re the Habib's I do like the impetus and drive Mena has brought to the company.
    Not a fan of the hand-picked rock-chip Niobium samples (same as the market), however not discounting it completely. The bulk sampling and drill cores will tell more. (Not expecting economic grades though but happy to be wrong.)
    Can't really pump rock chip samples anymore but...

We'd all like to see a drill bit put into the high mag PS 'tooth' target but having RIO as JV partner may be an Albatross considering their past failures on Indigenous heritage.
    images.jpeg
    The Kaolin ads little value but I do not discount the South American brine DLE projects. Probably why most are still here and why the brave would come on board...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.007(8.75%)
Mkt cap ! $9.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $19.39K 233.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 5216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.