PNN 0.00% 13.5¢ power minerals limited

Bumping this thread back because what the hell is with all the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Bumping this thread back because what the hell is with all the bots flogging us on here and twitter/x???

Not much chatter on here as we see the share price in the doldrums, it’s certainly a shame but we have been under pressure. Started off with LKE plummeting, running into issues, along with AGY and brine/ DLE not being the flavour of the month. The PEA was also a little delayed I think, but that was largely in other hands.

PEA was a great step forward and certainly it would seem, a box tick for our friends at XX! If anyone had re-read the previous MOU announcements, XX has already tested lithium from Rincon and confirmed that it is suitable……. Do we really think that their clientele is using a completely different process for testing for battery grade lithium? The answer to “is Rincon lithium suitable for battery grade lithium” is already answered (IMO) in the previous XX Ann. In my mind it’s just a matter of time until we see an offtake agreement and some funding being thrown our way, and the share price should jump significantly, bit of a joke that our market cap is circa $20m, there are hard rock explorers out there with rock chips who are valued at more lol.

More de-risking required for PNN but the ball is certainly rolling! enjoy the low share price while you can. Cheers and good luck gang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.