PNN 1.10% 9.0¢ power minerals limited

pnn vs mtn, page-3

1. 90 Posts.
    PNN's grade's are similar to MTN's
    Its hard to tell how much Uranium will be present because it all depends on the cutoff grade
    Make your cutoff grade ridiculously low and you could have a Million tonnes at 0.001%

MTN really pushed the boundaries of a JORC Report.
    By using an inferred resource, a ridiculously low cut off value, given the landscape, and using some drill spacings that were very far apart.
    Then add some of Dr Vic Bogacz incredible polish elixer straight from the old time medicine show and they came out with this wonderful number.

To make matters worse
    Its in the Middle of Arkaroola Wildlife Sanctuary, One of South Australias major tourist attractions, the home of Arkaroo the dream time serpent that made Mt Gee/Painter and all the gorges and creeks, which are filled with the endangered yellow footed rock wallaby and the water holes have the extremely rare purple spotted gudgeon.

Its Mountainous, and very rugged.
    The deposit is 30 - 100m deep and it is all hard rock.

To mine anything at Mt Gee, Painter Hodgkinson let alone Uranium is probably impossible due to Indiginous, Tourism, rare species and Public opinion.

PNN has flat land, the rock is not quite as hard.
    The deposit is also closer to the surface.
    There are
    No Endangered Species
    No Sacred Sites
    Not in a proclaimed wildlife sanctuary
    Not a tourist for hundreds of kilometres
    PNN's resource could be massive if they decide to S T R E T C H things like MTN has.

No Matter what way you look at it PNN has a much bigger chance getting its U mine of the ground than MTN

The other thing to consider is where PNN is, and where MTN is.

Mt Gee is in a wildlife sanctuary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.