CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

And so begins another week of suffering for PNO holders who got...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    And so begins another week of suffering for PNO holders who got caught in the biggest and fastest pump and dump of 2010, 1.6 cents to 0.008c in 35 minutes of frenzied action. Too bad if you were driving at the time, or on the bog, or having a shower, or at the doctors, or shopping, or on hold waiting for Telstra to answer your call, or a million other things. The bottom line is, if you didn't pay full attention that morning (like me) and wrongly assumed they would still be in a trading halt till the next day (like i assumed) you became burnt toast. From where i sit, PNO wont be getting any options exercised, just like VILO and GDNOA, lots of promises, rumours, "potential" etc, but one must understand that these penny companies mostly exist for the benefit of directors, we shareholders are the very bottom of the food chain, we get to scoop up the dregs (if there are any) "Early January" has now transformed into MIDDLE FEBRUARY, a few more weeks and it'll be easter holidays. I would trust a Parramatta Road car dealer more than any ASX announcement by a company director. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.03K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1631596 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 463235 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.