CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

pnomeeting group now over 20%, page-12

1. 1,318 Posts.
    scandal/gannp you have my full support, those that are afraid of negative media attention and a suffering share price as a result will only be short lived as a proper ad campaign and more transparent company is the long term goal, its important we go ahead with this as having one of us on the board or even the means to give it a go is extremely pro active on our behalf. this is like a couple living together that arent getting on, you need to sit down calmly and think through what changes can be made to work together, the nieghbours will know somethings up with all the shouting going on (media) but things will settle down and a hopefully a better outcome for both will be the result. I urge JP to listen as we have some smart heads here and he and the current board are on the verge of a massive achievment if we can launch Thermalife properly with every one involved that can advise for free with their own life expiriences, we are not perfect and we are on this planet at this moment together to help and learn from anyone we can. GW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.