PNV 1.73% $2.35 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-10185

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Sorry everyone I missed the memo for low content pumping posts. So here goes.

Chuck Norris in a recent interview lamented that BTM wasn't available after he did the stop the chainsaw with his bare hands scene. He says
    " while the chain did rip the flesh off both hands, we did have to take a lunch break in filming, I have no doubt that had we had BTM at that time we could have just had a smoko break. I also know that not everyone's constitution is like mine"

The next comes from Australia's ambassador to the United States Kevin Rudd.

After being carefully and completely wrapped with BTM and then placed in an industrial sized pie warmer for 36 hours it was noted by high ranking US officials that the ambassador had finally grown a personality and ossies are good people after all - let's sell you some nuclear subs.

Joe Hockey could have tried this too but there wasn't a large enough oven available.

And again, in USA. Boston Dynamics have accidentally let slip that the first generation T1000 will have flesh from the torso to the top of the head due to the multiple Polynovo technologies available. This increases the element of surprise in the opposing forces that can then be recorded in 4k definition for end of campaign best surprised look in US general's Social club sweepstake function.

Lastly, a fact check has revealed that Chuck didn't lose any flesh and filming delays were caused by the producers looking for a replacement chain saw.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.040(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.594B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.37 $2.33 $454.5K 194.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9576 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 9738 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.