PNV 0.00% $2.33 polynovo limited

i really dont get ur rational. if they had a facility that was...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    i really dont get ur rational. if they had a facility that was at capacity right now that would be a terrible bottleneck for growth. hitting capacity would be a massive failure on behalf of management and the downrampers would come out in force if that ever happens, as would holders. I'd be very unhappy with a growth company being restricted by capacity, and id be calling for the removal of the board if that ever happens.

they are planning for the future. in 2 years annual revenue is likely to be 140m plus. add another year and we are talking 200m +. if they don't build the facility now, then what do they do when this current facility hits capacity. 500m capacity is achievable within 5 years at current growth rates. this facility they are building is a stepping stone, it solves capacity problems for only the next 5 years. I imagine if growth continues there will be further plans to build or buy additional capacity within 3 or 4 years.

also there isn't always the opportunity to scale up. scaling up takes time and capital. right now we have both. if they wait 3 years, they may have cash but no time. you haven't provided a valid reason not to build this facility right now

management have access to sales, they have an idea where the business is going growth wise, and have made the decision to upgrade capacity. they did that because they see them using that capacity sooner rather than later.

you said business environment has changed. how? pnv sales haven't, growth hasn't. maybe the macro environment has but that doesn't affect decision making involving capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.