PNV 0.43% $2.29 polynovo limited

I’m not sure if you’ve worked in manufacturing before or if you...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I’m not sure if you’ve worked in manufacturing before or if you have any idea how factories like these work and the machinery that is used, but scaling up and down whilst it sounds sexy in theory, is not necessarily practical in application. Machines take years to be built, are generally constructed overseas, then have to be delivered, assembled tested etc. They’re not building a residential corner store bakery where you add another oven and you’re making more bread. Often machines are modular with other components, have robotics elements it’s not as simple as you’re implying. Shareholders supported the spend at the capital raise with the plan in place so I’m struggling to understand why the company would walk away from what they pitched to investors who quite frankly, actually invested in the long term prospects of the company. None of those investors put money in 1 year ago thinking the company was going to change their mind on the capital expenditure half way through, especially when top line growth is growing in line with expectations. Changing their mind every 5 minutes is probably the worst thing to do and will definitely put shareholders offside. The board and management are not worried about placating a couple of retail shareholders wanting a profit today or some 30yr old working in tech who thinks you can scale up or down a manufacturing operation overnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.590B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.27 $1.284M 558.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 9948 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 14713 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.